This product was mentioned in
with an average of
Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot, since it’s an old game, but there is a backpack that seems pretty good. Everyone who got it says it’s good.
That's an good question, it seems to vary. Here are some sites that I've found and their visible licensing situations:
* Merchoid - Their About Us page says they only sell licensed products, and there's an officially licensed stamp on each product page. They even have several news articles about their officially licensed Titanfall 2 line.
* Yellow Bulldog says they have Titanfall 2's entire swag lineup of officially licensed gear, including some clothing. (and are advertised around the web like this)
* SportsDirect's T-Shirt is labeled official, yet no guarantees are offered on the product page or in general by the website.
* Sites like Redbubble and Teepublic are obviously completely unlicensed; sites like this are simply storefronts for independent "artists" to sell their artworks. That can be anything from original artwork or just ripped/traced game assets. (it also explicitly says on these sites that these are "titanfall inspired" products created by fans)
* Hot Topic's line makes no licensing claims at all and their About Us page says they sell both licensed and un-licensed merchandise.
* There are some completely individual products that are said to be officially licensed as well, like this backpack.
tl;dr - If it says officially licensed right on the page, it seems to be. If it doesn't, it is not. I haven't found any dishonest places, though you didn't specify where you saw these shirts.
I found you can buy one on Amazon for $85 USD.
Amazon for $85 USD. I got lucky and won mine on Twitter.
and they are selling the Vanguard Helmet without the game...